Erikon7

Helping you to bring your concepts and ideas to life.

Ten Biggest Fears of The People in The World

Have you afraid with something? Maybe you afraid one of this list.

  1. speak in the first time in front of a group of people

I am the one. But with speak regularly in front of class I can handled it more and more

  1. in a high place

I’ve been trauma with high place (especially when I’m on the ladder) because I’ve fall from ladder.

  1. insect

Roach is the most *%*&**&$ insect in the world (for me).

  1. be under water

Do you like swim? I like it (but not more than 5 meters depth).

  1. diseases

Prevents is better than heals.

  1. death

It is normal thing

  1. fly

Some people can have airsick

  1. solitude

It just likes a graveyard.

  1. dog

I don’t afraid because I’ve a dog a few years ago.

  1. poorness

Everyone doesn’t like this thing, neither I.


So, what do you afraid?



1 comments:

  1. Anonymous
    Said

    gravatar

    you have poor spelling and grammar.

    January 13, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Post a Comment